Monday, October 04, 2004

Time for a new phone

I'm switching cell providers - going from Nextel to Verizon. Verizon's getting my business because they have the best coverage of anyone and this phone has to work well enough to replace the landline I dumped.



v710
Posted by Hello


And I even have a phone picked out - the v710. But now I'm getting worried - some reviews complain about shoddy crafstmanship and low battery life. I can live with the latter, although I'd hope with light calling it can last for at least 2 days without a charge. But if the phone is going to fall apart on me then I've got a problem. Glancing at the other phones listed on Verizon's site isn't very heartening, I want something with tri-mode support so I can have the best possible change of reception anywhere, but most don't support it. Those that do are ugly or don't have the features I want.

And I'm new enough to the game that I don't know how to find phones that Verizon allows but just doesn't list on their website (I assume there must be phones like this!).

edit: :D Pretty phone..almost don't want to put it in the leather case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home